Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello

I am new to this whole blog thing. I guess that the new things in my life are that Dallin is hopefully moving to Arizona with me. He will be down here for the next week or so. If he does move down here we are looking into living together. Other then that life is the same I work eight hours a day and I am supposed to go to school till 9:30, however, my teacher usually lets us leave early. I wish I could say I am the good student that stays till way late every night, that is just not me. I can say that I am passing all my classes with "flying colors". I guess you could say kind of like the rainbow. Life is great. For the first time I am truly happy with everthing.

2 comments:

Chelsea and gang said...

Linds! HI! Is that really you? You look so different! It really has been a while since I have seen you. Your hair is adorable, and you look freakin sexy. I'm glad life is going so well! I love you!

Jentry said...

You have a blog!! Me too!
I love you pretty lady! :)